Tuesday 19 March 2013 • 08:21 • 0 comments
Hi Assalamualaikum guys .. Today i'm so sadly .. I really love him, but I love just clap one hand ..

You ? cant i ask something ? why you are so quick to go away from me ? I really fear losing you actually . Why you leave me alone ? you we're just friends just to ? you once I know how you love me? you, do you remember the last you ask us to love in 12 right ? the initial and final you ask us to come together right. hmm, why are you talking to other people , when you ask us to unite you say I do not receive you , when I get you what it is, and you say you're not too into for us together ? do you still remember? I am sad to see you like that you send, O God ! you if you'd like to know I love you really, and I know you love me also ..  But ? That's why you love lost, and why you consider me as a friend ? ... you ? I love you very much .. hmm

you ? if you'd like to know also, your lover is the beginning and the end of all my life .. I'm not going to find another man besides you. I am too love you. You be my boyfriend, you is my husband and your future father of my children ... you ? I'd really be in addition to you ... I want to always be in each time you ..

'm Not willing to want to hold the sadness in myself, hmm, I hope you accept my love back. I'm afraid you're going to leave me, and I was afraid you'll forget me. hmm oath in God's name I'm not willing to want to hold this grief. I was only able to express here please .. kbye .




I LOVE YOU MUHD ARIF BIN RAMLI ... SEMOGO TUHAN MEMBUKA HATI AWAK UNTUK TERIMA CINTA SAYA BALIK ..



OLD
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Hello Welcome To My Lovely Blog :) I'm Nur Aina Safiera !

You :* ♥
I LOVE YOU :)


Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me

Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Fiera :)